Obtaining work permits in Poland
We assist in hiring the citizens of Ukraine and the citizens of other countries that do not belong to EU and submitting all the documents necessary for obtaining work permits.
Our company provides:
- Preparing the documents and submitting an application for the temporary work permit.
- Obtaining the starosta’s information from Labour Administration on whether it is possible to hire a foreigner.
- Preparing and submitting the documents for obtaining the ‘A’ type work permission (the permission from the Voivode).
- Preparing and submitting the documents for obtaining temporary residence and work permission.
Our team members have already arranged for more than 700 short-term work permissions, about 100 ‘A’ type work permissions, and 48 temporary residence and work permissions.
Employment contracts with foreign workers
While hiring foreigners (the citizens of Ukraine, Belorussia, Georgia and other countries) for a Polish company it is necessary to take care of both work permissions and employment contracts.
We help document relations with the worker according to the Client’s business activity type and peculiarities.
‘Romaniuk & Partners’ provide:
- Preparing employment contractsfor specialists of different professions. Elaborating job descriptions and other documents necessary for keeping personnel records.
- Registering civil law contracts concluded with foreigners.
- Preparing refit contracts.
- Registering agreements on cooperation with Polish natural persons-entrepreneurs.
Transferring employees from foreign countries to work in the eu countries. Obtaining ‘a1’ certificate
Our professionals help prepare the necessary documents for the Polish companies who want to send their employees to work in other EU countries.
To achieve the purpose, we offer the following services:
- Planning the course of actions for transferring foreign employees from Polish companies to work in the EU countries.
- Arranging for work and/or residence permissions for foreign employees.
- Registering the A1 certificate.
- Adjusting employment agreements so that they let employees work abroad.
- Applying for Van der Elst visa.
Transferring employees abroad is a multi-stage process which demands much effort. It is only possible to hire workers legally and avoid fines imposed by supervision bodies if the employment papers are adjusted to the Law of Poland and that of the country where the employees are transferred.
Revocation of deportation and prohibition to enter the republic of Poland
We help thepersons who are deported and banned from entering Poland or European Union protect their rights by all means provided by the law and revoke deportation.
- Checking whether the Client is in the Register of foreigners whose residence is undesirable on the territory of Poland and EU.
- Preparing and submitting an application to the Border Guard of the Republic of Poland for the revocation of the prohibition to enter the country.
- Writing an appeal against the authority’s decision on deportation and prohibition to enter the countries.
- Participation in court proceedings against deportation and prohibition to enter the Republic of Poland.
Apart from the mentioned services, we also arrange for an authorized representative on the territory of Poland who will keep track of the administrative and court proceedings as well as receive all correspondence for the Client.